Get a Quote Now!
Book a Cleaning
- Cleaning Service
- Guaranteed On-Time
- Experienced Friendly Staff
- Licensed and Insured Company
How it Works
- Step 1. Book Now!
- Step 2. Receive Quote
- Step 3. Accept and Receive Service
Services & Pricing
- Cleaning Services Start at $80+
- Cleaning for any Property Type
- Custom Pricing and Quote Provided Same Day
What You Can Expect From Us
Trusted & Experienced
Being trusted by our clients is our top priority and we hire experienced trusted staff.
Reliable & Fully Insured
Our insurance covers for any type of accidents that might happen. We are also on time, so don’t worry!
One-time or regular cleaning services for any home or business. Only contracts if requested.
Providing satisfaction is one of our main priorities and we aim to make sure our clients are happy.
- Roger Schmitz
- Cindy Craig
- Lisa Craig
- Christine Colacicco
Our Company Provides an A+ Guarantee Program
With our Customer Guarantee Program We Offer:
- A) Free Trial: we provide a free trial for a limited time, one month, before signing a contract.
- B) Flexibility and Scheduling Availability: We offer flexible schedules, with day and evening hours that will not interfere with daily business activities.
- C) Accountability and Communication We give to our customers direct access to one primary point of contact, after business hours and weekend service if a need arises. We conduct monthly Inspections and Surveys to ensure our services exceed our customer’s expectations
- D) Deep Cleaning: we conduct monthly deep cleaning, at no extra cost.
Deep cleaning consist of the following:
- High dusting of all vents and light fixtures.
- Vacuum all blinds, drapes, windowsills, tracks, etc.
- Dust all walls and clean all light switches.
- Dust all doors and clean all doorknobs.
- Dust all baseboards.
- Move all furniture and thoroughly vacuum all carpets or scrub all floors. Make sure to clean all baseboards behind furniture that is usually not cleaned on a regular basis.
- Dust and wipe down all surfaces (as employees to remove everything from their desks).
- Clean and sanitize all computer keyboards and screen.
- Clean all kitchen cabinets, appliances, refrigerator, etc. Employees will be responsible for throwing out leftovers and old items.
- Clean all restroom walls, toilets, urinals, and sinks.
- Do a machine scrub on restrooms floors. This will help eliminate urine smell.
- Redo the caulking around the toilets and sinks.
- Inside Window Cleaning
- High Ceiling Dusting (Especially if you have a warehouse)